Re: Registration for History Road: The Ultimate Car Show, June 11 & 12, 2016
It is time to register for History Road: The Ultimate car Show, June 11 & 12, 2016. Be a part of a spectacular chronological display of more than 600 vehicles dating from 1901 – 2016.
This is what you need to do:
· complete a registration form for each vehicle you wish to register, available at http://history.alberta.ca/reynolds/specialevents/historyroad.aspx or you can register on-line athttps://atms.alberta.ca/reynolds/default.aspx?tagid=7 (purchase a History Road registration on this page and follow the instructions to register your vehicle – don’t worry it is still free!) To get you started, I have entered your email address in and your temporary password is reynolds.
· or return it by postage, fax or email no later than May 20, 2016
This is what I will do:
- send you a confirmation letter and
- a magnet for you to stick on your fridge, in your car or on your work bench to remind you of the date for this year’s show
If you are a member of a club, we would appreciate if you could include this registration form in your newsletter or have it available at your next meeting. Better yet, if you would like us to speak at your car club meeting, please contact Cynthia Blackmore 780-361-1351 ext. 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of the show, you will receive:
· a dated dash plaque
· a laminated information sheet for your vehicle
· a framed photograph of you and your vehicle
· and you will be entered to win great door prizes
If you have any questions, call (780) 361-1351 or e-mail: email@example.com. Thank you for helping make this event the best car show in western Canada.
Please contact us if you would like your name removed from our mailing list or if your contact information has changed.
Coordinator, Public Programs
Wetaskiwin, AlbertaT9A 2G1